The Villa Lilla is a classic italian styled house, inside the renowned residential complex called Parco Poggio Ducale, and is one of the three-level terraced houses that compose the parco.
Each villa has an independent entrance, front garden and backyard, private garage and outdoor parking space.
More in detail, Villa Lilla is a 150 sq/m house, so divided:
- ground floor: entrance in a spacious living room with a full kitchen already installed, access to the backyard;
- upper floor: three bedrooms with balcony, one bathroom;
- basement: one living room, one bathroom, access to garage;
- attic: an open space with skylight overlooking the parco main entrance.
Villa Lilla is located in Quarto: a pleasant town of the Campi Flegrei area, full of activities, shops and café, where you can find all you need within one mile.
At the same time, it is very well connected to Naples and its metropolitan districts, as there are several ways to move around the province from Quarto:
- Freeway and highway, with which you can reach Naples or Caserta in less than 30 minutes;
- Three Cumana train stations, with which you can reach the heart of Naples in less than 25 minutes, straight to the Montesanto district;
- Regional Train station, with which you can reach Naples, but even Rome or any other city of the country;
- Via Campana, which is an ancient Roman road who leads to Pozzuoli, a sweet as astonishing seaside town just 10 minutes away.
Better choices, gentle fares...
Vacuna Pleasant Rooms
Short-let apartments & housing